A wild meme appears
Rule one: always post the rules.
Rule two: answer the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
Rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
Tagged by - iloveteakettle
A n s w e r s:
1. What are you currently watching?
A lot of Youtube videos, and Star Trek DS9. ALL the DS9. I also marathoned the latest season of Haven and the first season of Blacklist. This is the most tv I’ve watched in a long time, I’ve been too fatigued to concentrate at all.
2. What are your three favourite songs?
Hooooly crap. Three? Not sure I could stop at three hundred.
3. What is your favourite holiday and why?
Holidays in the fall and winter, with fairy lights and sparkly things - so Christmas, probably. And Halloween because it’s not a thing in Finland so I have this awesomely idealized mental image of what it should be like.
4. If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
In a Purge-style scenario? Uhhh. Probably round up the super noisy teenage biker boys in the neighbourhood and lock them for a looong timeout in a cellar somewhere. Also whichever of my neighbours is responsible for the horrible smoker’s cough 24/7. Then again, the world is full of noisy fuckers so it’s really a futile mission to begin with.
5. What is your favourite season?
See #3 - autumn! Winter! With the glowy things and the dark spooky stormy nights. And not getting sick from summer weather.
6. If you had the chance to be immortal would you take it? why/why not?
Depends. Would I be completely immortal, as in I wouldn’t even be able to kill myself if I got tired of living forever? Like, if we hoomans mess up things with such finality that I’d be stuck on a barren planet with a bunch of ailing microbes for company? In that case, meh. No.
7. Who is your celebrity crush?
I’m not sure if I would count them as crushes, more like squeeeeees. I especially squee about Tom Hiddleston, obviously. And John Finnemore because he’s hilarious and adorable. Also the whole WtNV cast and crew.
8. Are you in a relationship currently?
Hahahahahahaha no. :D D: :D D: :D :D
But if someone’s looking to start a platonic fangirl commune with optional pet hoarding, I’m available. Bonus points for anyone who’s tall enough to help me change a lightbulb.
9. What is your favourite food?
Seafood, soft cheeses, fruit. Simple stuff with mild flavour. No spices or complex textures.
10. What colour looks best on you?
Black, brown, purple. Probably. Dark warm colours. I look like a giant blob of dough in light colours. D:
11. What is your favourite book?
Lord of the Rings, if I have to pick just one. I’ve read if so many times, although ever since I was a kid I’ve had a bad habit of just repeatedly reading the beginning, from the Shire to Bree. I loved hobbit homes and Tom Bombadil - the epic battles not so much (which is why I’m not a big fan of the movies, obvs).
If I can cheat and include series of books, I’ll say Discworld. And Rivers of London.
Q u e s t i o n s:
1. What fictional place would you most like to visit?
2. What was your favourite tv show when you were a kid?
3. Which supernatural creature(s) do you wish were real?
4. Regular books, e-books or both? (Or, you know, neither, but then I reserve the right to make a weird frowny face at you)
5. What (if anything) do you watch on Youtube?
6. Name a song (or several) that has been very important to you at some point in your life.
7. Do you have an OTP (at the moment, or an OTP of all time)?
8. Choose one: historical tea party or fictional tea party. Pick three guests.
9. DO YOU LIKE S T A T I O N E R Y
10. You land in a weird dystopian future where you can only listen to one album for the rest of your life. I mean, not forcibly on repeat, you just can’t listen to anything else ever. What album do you choose?
11. What’s your favourite terrible fast food that you know you’ll regret later but you must have it anyway?
You know what? I did a thing recently where I went through my 400+ list of follows and handpicked people to tag and sent them messages, so I’m all tagged out for now. Besides, sometimes I get sad when I’m not tagged and there are really cool questions I would love to answer but I don’t want to impose. So I think anyone who likes this set of questions should do the quiz! If you do, let me know because I reallyreally do love reading people’s answers to this sort of stuff.
Wait, what, DC Comics is doing a new Klarion series? Ugh, all the preview pics look so annoying. How can they do this after Grant Morrison’s Seven Soldiers? I always wanted more of that Klarion. Not this… I don’t even know what they’re going for, here, really. A trickstery chaos magic kid? Are they jealous because Kid Loki was so adorable? o___Õ